2018 is now here and it is time to set new goals and intentions, learn from mistakes, and continue encouraging social-emotional learning and wellbeing! Basically reflect on 2017 and see how I can make 2018 an even better year!
Learning Lotuses was born in January 2017 and it has been a whirlwind of a year!
This year I’ve:
- launched an online course, Creating Mindful Classrooms
- written two books, Teaching Yoga & Mindfulness to Children with Hearing Loss and I Can Breathe Like A… A Mindful Breathing Book for Kids
- created a game, The Ultimate Yoga BINGO Book
- been featured on a podcast and contributed to CosmicKids yoga teacher training
- written several guest posts, along with my own blog posts
- hosted a Parent & Me Yoga Challenge with my friend Connie of Lessons and Learning for Littles
- created tons of awesome free resources
So, I think it’s safe to say that Learning Lotuses has had a busy year.
Here are some of the most popular posts and resources from the year!
And that’s it. 2017 in review. These are the most popular resources and blog posts from Learning Lotuses!
If 2017 is any indication for how 2018 is going to be, I would say that 2018 is going to be amazing! I’ve got lots of things planned for 2018 and I cannot wait to share them with you!
Want to see some new things from Learning Lotuses in 2018? Drop a comment below and let me know about any resources or information you would like to see!