By reading or using this website (or Learning Lotuses’ related websites) you indicate your acceptance and agreement with the following terms and information. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website.
Learning Lotuses is a website and blog that aims to encourage social-emotional wellbeing in education using the practices of yoga and mindfulness.
Learning Lotuses provides resources and courses, both free and paid, for educators to use to encourage yoga and mindfulness practices. In this instance, the term “educator” refers to anyone who interacts with toddlers, children, tweens, and teens in any capacity- teacher, daycare employees, summer camp employee, parent, etc.
From herein, the term “Learning Lotuses” refers to the company, website, and blog, as well as to Megan Johnson, founder and sole-proprietor of Learning Lotuses.
Terms & Conditions
Learning Lotuses provides the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. Information contained in these pages is not intended to be, and should not be taken as, advice. All information provided through this website, on this blog, in resources and courses, or through email subscription are provided “as-is, where-is” and without any warranties of any kind, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Use of this Website and it’s Content
Everything on this website and other related websites including, but not limited to, the words, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, databases and all other information accessible on or through this Website (“Content”) or Learning Lotuses’ other related websites (such as websites for courses), is the property of Learning Lotuses.
By accessing or using this Website and its Content, you represent and warrant that you agree to and to abide by these terms and conditions
You are allowed to:
- link to the Learning Lotuses website
- download and print content and resources for non-commercial use as long as you include the following copyright: Copyright © 2017 Learning Lotuses. This product is for personal use only. Any items included may not be copied, distributed, altered, or resold in any form. No part of this document may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise without the prior written permission of the author. Requests to the author and publisher for permission should be addressed to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- repost a summary of any content on this website and blog, with appropriate links and credit to Learning Lotuses
You are not allowed to:
- re-post Learning Lotuses’ content in its entirety, especially not word for word. Summaries of content must be limited to 100 words with appropriate links and credit to Learning Lotuses
- alter or sell any content on this site or related sites without permission from Learning Lotuses
- translate any of Learning Lotuses’ writings in to another language without prior written permission from Learning Lotuses
- copy, duplicate, or steal Learning Lotuses’ Website or Content. You understand that doing anything with Learning Lotuses’ Website or Content that is contrary to these terms and conditions and the limited license she is providing to you herein is considered theft, and Learning Lotuses reserves the right to prosecute theft to the full extent of the law.
- in any way at any time use, copy, adapt, imply or represent that Learning Lotuses’ Website, Content, or related websites and content is yours or created by you. By downloading, printing, or otherwise using Website Content for personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of the Content – it is still the property of Learning Lotuses. Do NOT take credit for what is NOT yours.
You must receive written permission from Learning Lotuses before using any Website (or related websites) Content for your own business use or before sharing content with others. This means that you cannot modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, market, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email, website, link, or any other electronic means) any Content on this Website (or related Websites) because that is considered theft.
Learning Lotuses has a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of communications by simply selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the footer of all e-mails. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that Learning Lotuses is compliant with the CASL (Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation) of 2014 by obtaining express consent, never sending out misleading information, providing an opt-out option in all emails, and identifying Learning Lotuses in all communications. Learning Lotuses. Learning Lotuses will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.
For more information on the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation, go here.
Learning Lotuses must collect some information from you (“Identifier Information”) to allow you to use and access services, products, and materials. Identifier Information is only collected by your personally providing such information to Learning Lotuses via e-mail, by phone, or otherwise through Learning Lotuses website pursuant to making a purchase or requesting service.
Learning Lotuses is not responsible for republished content from this website and blog without my permission.
Your privacy is very important to Learning Lotuses! Learning Lotuses only has access to information you have voluntarily provided via email or other direct contact from you. Learning Lotuses will never share personal information about website and blog visitors with any third parties. Any Identifier Information Learning Lotuses receives will be kept safe and secure.
Terms of Purchase
The term “purchase” refers to any purchase of a resource, course, service, or download from Learning Lotuses. When addressing financial matters and decisions on this website, sales pages, videos, emails, programs or other materials, every effort has been made to accurately represent Learning Lotuses’ product/service/course and it’s potential.
All resources, services, and courses are entitled to a full refund, within 45 days of purchase. For a full refund, you must provide proof of purchase and valid reasons for refund.
Should there be a problem with your order, send an email to email@example.com with proof of purchase and a description of the issue.
Information on this website is for personal use only. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise without the prior written permission of the author. Requests to the author and publisher for permission should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s simple- be nice.
Any harmful or rude comments will be removed from this website and blog immediately. There is no place for negativity here. I welcome all ideas and feedback/comments from everyone. Learning Lotuses asks that you be respectful of those who have commented on posts.
You may comment anonymously or under a name/username. The email address you use to submit a comment will not be displayed on Learning Lotuses’ website and will not be sold or used to contact you unless you request to be contacted.
Ownership of Comment
You retain ownership of comments you leave on Learning Lotuses’ website; you simply grant Learning Lotuses a license to post your comments should your comment be approved by Learning Lotuses. All comments on Learning Lotuses’ website and subject to approval prior to publishing. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant Learning Lotuses the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video.
Learning Lotuses expressly disclaims any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this website. By commenting on this website, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve Learning Lotuses from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
Affiliate links mean that Learning Lotuses may receive a profit if you purchase something using a link from any of my pages. It is important for you to know:
- This website and blog (Learning Lotuses) is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products/services/businesses.
- Learning Lotuses only promotes products and services that I have used, genuinely love, and feel will be beneficial to you, my readers!
- Learning Lotuses will always give my honest opinion about products/services/business and never intentionally mislead you.
These terms, conditions, and policies are subject to change without notice and were last updated on October 30, 2017. If you have any questions, please email Megan of Learning Lotuses at email@example.com.
Mindfulness for Kids!
Sign up for a FREE 4-day email course Mindfulness for Kids from Learning Lotuses!